Saturday, December 31, 2011

Travel Journal- Last Friday

Yesterday was the last Friday of 2011...so why not spend it with ...I don't know...Angelica? It turns out we are both in Colombia and my aunt lives two minutes away from Angelica's sister. My parents drove me over to her house at about 3:00pm. (I'm really sorry if this story is boring..but considering how boring my vacations have been so far, this is extreme). We played who wants to be a millionaire and our dear friend Google helped us win. Except we messed up in the last question. - _ - 


Anyways, then we watched Extreme Cribs on MTV and it made us realize how we are extremely poor. Then, we watched the NBA game, Miami Heat vs. Minnesota Timberwolves and it made us realize how much we suck at basketballWe had various seizures, especially on the last four seconds. We yelled a lot when Miami Heat won. We drank Nevado de Chocolate from Juan Valdez and then I went home.

2 comments:

  1. I want that photo to put on my desk! I adore that wall paper and the two beautiful young ladies in front of it. Have you been watching the NBA? And MTV cribs does not highlight that extremely poor; they are just extremely rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suree!! Thankk youu and yes, I have been watching all the NBA games! Some people are just TOO RICH....
    - _ -
    Hope you're having fun as well! (Say hi to Cailin for me )

    ReplyDelete