Monday, January 9, 2012

Travel Journal- Starting To Feel Like The Real Thing

So my vacations so far have been interesting and considering the vacations I've had for the past 14 years, its really, really weird. Vacations for me are like, not moving, sleeping, bed, TV, those kind of things. Long story short, today I went to my uncle's apartment, where my dog (ex. dog you could say) lives. We had lunch, and oh god, I ate so much. You guys, have NO idea. Then, my uncle took out this old chest with about 253729458734907 pictures of when everything was old, and the pictures were black and white, and...you get it. Then grown ups got boring so I decided to read The Secret Life of Bees (that by the way, turned to be really interesting). Then, we came home and I started writing this and thought how cool it would be to show you guys a picture of the funny looking thingy mo-bobs were my uncle puts his pictures in. So I asked my mom what they were called, and we couldn't find the name. So we decided to look at some of my grandma's things to see if she had one and found something even better. So instead of describing it, I took some pictures:

We found this funny looking thing. So you put the negative in the little screen, kind of were my finger is...and then you look through the magnifying glass and BAMMM you see the picture. It was amazing. Funny how this is extremely old yet so incredible to my clearly-not-so-smart-self. :)







My mom and dad. My dad is clearly using his guitar playing skills to captivate my mother.Maybe that is why I love guys...that play guitar.
Hahahaha look at her face. She's like <3








No comments:

Post a Comment