Saturday, January 14, 2012

Travel Journal- OMG...one more day

I wish boring things were over instantly. And I wish vacations lasted forever. But then, life would be too fair, and too good. This week went by so quickly and it seemed unreal that I'm back at home. Seems like 2 days ago I was leaving Panama, not IN Panama. However I did do lots of things. I read a lot, which is my new goal for 2012. I read this amazing book in Spanish about a girl getting kidnapped by the FARC and all that she went through. It was a diary and it made me cry. I got to spend some more time with my family, especially my grandma that is now 90 years old. She's really sick now and it breaks my heart to see her cry when I leave. I also ate like crazy. This is a picture I took of a little pastry called miloja. Its really good.

Today I was in the waiting room thingy on the airport and I saw Angelica. Turns out we were on the same plane. My mom and her mom sat together, and I sat with her.We caught up and talked, then we played who wants to be a millionaire (again) and then we saw this funny show. Of course we had to take a picture and look bad. 
Now that I'm back home, I feel weird. I'm excited I'm back and you kind of get used to your house, your stuff and your home. I'm extremely sad as well because I love my family, my sister , everyone and I miss them so much. Tomorrow is my uncle's birthday and they're throwing a surprise party.Friends and family will be there. And I won't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment